PlainText is plain text editor with natural language processing.
PlainText is modern code. Written in 2022 from the ground up using Swift 5, SwiftUI 3 and Xcode 13. Implements NLP as String extensions and SwiftUI views. Exposes NLP in sidebar inspector.
- Visibility into Apple NLP in everyday use.
- Visibility into structure of unstructured text, using sections each with heading and body.
- Counts of words, lines, sentences and sections.
- Sections list: Text divided into sections.
- Headings list: Display heading of each section.
- Sentences list: Sentences divided into word tokens with string, grammar and lemma properties.
- Counts of words, lines and sentences.
- List of heading words.