- 1 of 11 organ systems in human body.
- Major connections with digestive, respiratory, excritory and immune systems.
- Transports food, oxygen, waste and police.
Cardiovascular Disease (#1 cause of death)
- Heart Disease
- Erectile Disfunction (Vaginal Disfunction?)
- Hearing Loss, Balance
- Vision Loss
- Lower Back Pain, Degnerative Discs
- Leg Pain (claudication)
- Gum Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Bowel Failure (ischemia and infarcation)
Not just heart disease. Loss of blood flow can affect every system and organ. Often, the smallest blood vessels suffer first.
- High blood pressure
- High blood fat (cholesterol)
- Animal Foods
Cure and Prevention
- Eat plant foods, close to nature, and avoid animal foods.
- Caused by genetics.
- Cured by statins and surgery.
- Affects seniors.
Autopsy studies from accidents and war deaths show cardiovascular disease already progressing in teenagers and soldiers.
- Populations (epidemiology)
- Clinics (intervention)
- Mechanisms (lab)
Resources (My Trusted Sources)
- Includes News and 21 Day Kickstart action.
McDougall Common Health Problems (Recommendations)
- Has general recommendations specific to heart disease.
- References McDougall Medicine (1986) and McDougall Program for a Healthy Heart (1996)
McDougall Hot Topics (Index)
- An index of links to articles specific to heart disease.